In this article, we reveal the key pointers that you should incorporate into your marketing plans.
- Appealing to the deeper emotional reasons for buying jewelry.
- Describe your product in detail. What makes it unique?
- Define your target market.- Who are the people interested in purchasing your jewelry and how much are they willing to spend?
- Write down the benefits of your products or services. Why should people by your jewelry and not other product?
- Describe how you will position your jewelry. Where will you be selling your jewelry?
- Define your marketing methods. Will you advertise, send e-mails, use Internet marketing, direct marketing, or public relations?
A Unique Selling proposition will determine your marketing plan and the approach you take. Consider helping others while selling their affordable handmade jewelry
Establish a budget just for marketing; include your time and effort.
Revisit your marketing plan periodically and revise it accordingly.
Learn to sell: everyone of us has had to sell something in our life time. Defining your own selling personality and style is important. .Selling is the way you build rapport and trust with your future clients. It requires you to know how to handle objections and promote your jewelry. The following are some important guidelines to follow.
Be knowledgeable: Know you product with passion, Understand the competition and how your product is unique. Know your buyers and their interest. Recognize the emotional connection people make with your jewelry and use it.
Be yourself: Do not try to copy someone else. No one has the passion that you have for your work. If you think you need more skills in order to to sell effectively, and then get them. Take a course or attend a seminar.
Be honest: Believe in yourself, your ideas, and your jewelry you will be more comfortable selling. Keep integrity in all your selling transactions and clients will come back to buy from you.
Listen: Listen to you clientele, they are the ones buying your jewelry. When you listen you can tailor your responses appropriately and make a connection.
Be concise: Present you jewelry in a way that is respectful and appealing. Avoid battling with a client when they make a hurtful comment. I once asked a salesperson a question about a bead; she answered in anger “If you have to ask, then you should not be buying from me.” I never went back to her and found other sources that sold the same type of product.
Be There: make your client feel that they are the only one that exist. Offer you undivided attention and answer their questions promptly.
Now that you are armed with the basics we can begin making money selling jewelry,this hurts their chances of making money selling jewelry.